Monday, January 17, 2011

I am now a blogger

I went to a craft night the other night and a friend, Megan Eddie, was talking about how she made her blog into a photo book thing. I did not know that you could turn your blog into a book! So I am convinced that this is a great way to keep a journal. This way I can put pictures with the things I want my children, my grand-children, etc. to remember. I have been trying to keep a journal for Shelby to one day give her to when she gets married. I have heard of some people doing that before and it was a very special moment. It is hard to keep a written journal because time goes by so fast and I do not have a lot of time to just sit down and write in the journal. I'm sure I could make time but this seems a lot easier. So I will start this blog off by posting about our Christmas that we just had so Shelby's first Christmas will be in our book at the end of this year! and please pardon my blog as I get used to how this thing works!

No comments:

Post a Comment