Tuesday, January 25, 2011

6 months old

Shelby is 6 months old today. I can't believe it! Time goes by so fast and I just want it to slow down a little bit! But i'm sure that is asking for too much. She is the best thing that has ever happened to Adam and I. Our little family has grown so much closer because of her presence in our home. Shelby and I are both so blessed by Adam. He is such a wonderful daddy and we are both grateful for that. On days that I don't have class, he wakes up to go to work, but before he does he changes her diaper and makes her a bottle. This means a lot to me because I will admit that I love my sleep. Shelby loves to play with her dad! I love it when Adam comes home from work because most of the time Shelby and I are in the living room and she hears the door open. She will look over at the stairs and just wait to see her dad walk up them. She smiles, giggles, and starts to move her arms like crazy when she sees him! I think she loves him more because he will give her some of his sorbet and pop-sicles (naughty dad). It just makes my heart melt how much she loves him and how much he loves her! Shelby is 6 months old now and she is sitting up like a big girl, eating lots, putting anything and everything in her mouth, playing like an animal, getting up on her knees like she is going to crawl but doesn't, jumping like crazy in her jumper, helping mom with turning pages in books, almost always smiling, and lastly, she is best at just being so darn cute!

(PS, I will post pictures tomorrow because it won't let me today!)

1 comment:

  1. Love hearing about and seeing pictures of your little girl :)

    ReplyDelete