Friday, February 25, 2011

put up the gate




This is when she wanted some of her daddy's popsicle. Anytime she sees food, she goes for it!

How do I know she is Adam's child? She loves cars too!

Shelby loves to play! she is the cutest thing ever and so I just have to post these pictures of how cute she is. She also loves to play, especially since she is CRAWLING now! I can't believe it. Shelby is just moving around and will get across the room before you know it. We had to buy a gate and put it at the top of the stairs so she doesn't fall down them. I can't believe that she is only 7 months today and she started crawling a week ago. It was so nice when she was immobile and you didn't have to worry about her getting into things. Now we have to make sure everything is put up that needs to be. She also loves to crawl up our legs or try to pull herself up holding onto the couch. We will enjoy the crawling for a while because before we know it, she will be walking. She is getting wild! She will dig her hands into the carpet and use her hands to help move herself forwards. She is still getting used to floors that are not carpet. In our kitchen, we have this stuff called flex-floor. It is sorta similar to a laminate. So she will just stay on the carpet and put her arms out and touch the floor for a little bit before she will crawl on to it. It is pretty funny. My friend Cherie babysat for me yesterday while I had class (I was so grateful for her helping me out). When I went to pick up Shelby, her and I were just talking. I told her how Shelby was crawling and she told me that Shelby had crawled over to her kitchen floor and just started licking it! And I just thought, well she is a Sorensen and they do things like that. This little girl is so funny and brings so much joy into our home.

3 comments:

  1. She is such a doll, I can't believe she is already crawling...Good Luck, LOL! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I miss that girl! Wish we could have stayed around to see her grow. She is ADORABLE! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete