Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ear Piercing and Utah

So I had spring break and I thought I would start it a little early by going down to visit my cousin Tressa down in Utah. It was just Shelby and I that went down for the night of March 17th because Adam had to stay and work (someone's gotta pay the bills!) We had tons of fun! we went swimming at this awsome place down there. Shelby loves the water and cries everytime she has to get out of it.



As you can see, Shelby is big enough to sit in the pool right where you step in because it is so shallow. As soon as Roxy let go of her, shelby took off crawling for the deeper part! She only got far enough to drink a little water before I caught her.  That little stinker!

If you don't notice, I am not the one holding Shelby. I was so chicken and did not want to get her ears pierced. Adam kept saying how we should do it but I was always too nervous to actually do it! So when I went to Utah, Tressa talked me into it. Except for when we actually got into Claire's, I was ready to walk right back out. I told Tressa if she wanted to have them done so bad then she would have to be the one to hold her and I was going to leave the store. So that is what happened. Poor girl! But after only a few minutes of tears, she was her happy self again! And O are they so cute! Our little nieces Aubrie and Alivia just got their ears pierced for their 6th birthday and what Aubrie told Alivia was that it was not worse than getting shots! So I don't really feel that bad because Shelby has had many shots already!

This is before I got my ears pierced!

 After the ears got pierced! And I only cried for just a few minutes with my sad cry.

 I got a sucker for a reward. It was my first sucker I ever got and the only reason my momma gave it to me was because she felt so bad for me. I loved the sucker though!

2 comments:

  1. Omg!!! That was so fun! I am glad you chose me to hang out with on your time off. You forgot to mention how you cleaned my kitchen like a mad woman! :) you are great!!! Love ya Gay-dawg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little earrings are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete